Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gratitude

I'm about to shut it down for the evening, as my tired old ass has done all I can for this day, but I wanted to let you all know that due to your generosity, we have well surpassed our goal of collecting $1800 for Diane, and that's just through the PayPal link I put up.  I will have something to say about all this tomorrow, when I'm not so tired and not so completely verklempt, but, damn, youse are the best fucking fucks I've ever had the pleasure to know.  Anyone who says Internet friends aren't "real" friends can fucking blow me, and by that, I mean, again.

2 comments:

  1. I suddenly recalled that Diane had a critter or two in the recent past; do you know if they found a soft place to land and if their new custodian needs vet fund assistance or similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the status of her critters, if any, might be, but will ask.

    ReplyDelete